Fixed Assets Services
BY AKM ACCOUNTING
A fixed asset register is a key way for businesses of all sizes to accurately record their assets and the value of those assets. Fixed Assets Include computer and office equipment, vehicles, land, buildings, etc. Keeping track of assets is vital for several reasons, including preventing theft, and accurately reporting the declaration of any company assets. Reporting inaccurate information on fixed assets could impact business decisions, so it’s important to understand the place and value a fixed asset register has in an organization.
AKM Accounting provides total Solutions under one roof to its clients in relation to fixed asset management. Our services regarding Fixed Assets include:
- Preparation and maintenance of Fixed Assets Register as per IAS 16.
- Asset Verification and Tagging Services
- Reconciliation of Fixed Asset Register with the physical verification results.
- Physical verification of FA with the records provided by the client
- Compilation of discarded and/or obsolete items list
- Fixed Asset Inventory and Reconciliation Services
- Compliance Repository Maintenance
- Fixed Assets Audits
- Calculating Depreciation and checking Fixed Assets for impairment
- Fixed Assets Revaluation